Now includes SHORT RESET DISCONNECTOR
- Fully Adjustable Rear Sight Machine into the slide for Extreme Low Mount and Fiber Optic Front Sight
- Ext. firing pin and light FP spring
- CZ Custom SA DA Hammer & Main Spring
- Stainless Steel Guide Rod
- Tune Trigger Components (Reduces Single and Double action trigger pull)
- Install and Tune 13lb Main Spring and 11lb Recoil Spring
- Re profile and Polish Dis connector and associated surfaces.
- Re Profile Slide Stop For Magazine release with Heavy / Long Bullets
- Polish underside of Dis connector rail and break breach face edge
- Thin Black Aluminum grips
- Includes (3) 18 round 9mm magazines We will swap for 10 round magazines for appropriate states
- Reliability Check. Zero Check with Factory Ammunition
AQ on trigger Pull
The CZ custom hammer will give you a "full" trigger pull of about 3.8 to 4.2lbs but creep free. The reason I say ?full? is that is what the trigger will need to activate fully. I.e. hanging a weight on the trigger. If we could actually weight the break point of the sear less the trigger return spring, The actual beak point of the sear hammer engagement is about 1.5/2.0Lbs the rest is the trigger return spring, since we normally don't let the trigger all the way forward for subsequent shot the sear break point matter more then overall trigger weight. To lighten the trigger more it is necessary to lighten the trigger return spring, this can be done by careful bending, also replace the mainspring with something lighter a 13lb or 15lb mainspring, this depends on the type of ammo you are going to shoot? I shoot a 13Lb mainspring, having said that I load my own ammo so can choose the primer sensitivity and depth.
The above work can be carried out on any and all standard SA / DA style CZ Pistols. We do work on Decoker Models the cost is slightly higher. If you have a question please feel free to ask further questions or email me for a quote for work to be done on your own CZ firearm. We can do almost anything to CZ Pistols ?The Impossible we do at once, Miracles take a little longer?