CZ Scorpion Evo Push Safety
CZ Custom Scorpion Push Button Safety Installation Instructions
Before installing, check for proper function and hammer/sear engagement. Due to variations in manufacturing tolerances in base firearms some replacement/custom parts may require fitting.
If you are installing this safety in conjunction with a CZ Custom trigger pack, fitment WILL BE REQUIRED. We suggest work be performed by a competent gunsmith.
1. With the lower removed from the gun, remove the right side safety lever.
2. Remove the factory safety spindle by sliding it out of the lower from right to left.
3. Remove the small button and retaining screw from the CZ Custom safety.
4. *This step will require a small screwdriver or hooked tool* - Insert the new safety spindle into the lower from the left side with the CZC lettering and arrow on top. The small flat with the detent on the right side should be facing upward. The spring arm of the factory trigger cage needs to be lifted in order to fully move the spindle into place.
5. Install the right hand side safety button.
6. Lubricate the spring arm engagement surface and test that the safety slides back and forth without excessive drag. The safety should take more pressure to engage (left to right) than disengage. If the spring arm of the trigger cage is not properly moving out of the detent when disengaging the safety you may need to polish and/or de-burr the engagement surfaces.
7. Function test the lower before re-installing it into the gun.