Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
How to purchase a firearm online
Purchasing a firearm online is easy.
You order the gun from us, and we ship it to a dealer of your choice
- Payment: You pay us for the gun. You do not pay your dealer for the gun. You only pay your dealer a transfer fee, if applicable.
- When you checkout, our website will ask for your payment information. You can choose money order/check or provide a credit card number.
- Federal Firearms License (FFL): We cannot ship a gun direct to you, (unless you have an FFL) but we may ship to any dealer in your state with a valid FFL.
Here is how to do arrange a shipment
- Find a licensed dealer in your area.
- Contact the dealer and ask if they will receive a firearm for transfer from another store.
- If they do transfers, find out their policy on transferring firearms, including their transfer fee.
- If you agree to their policy, arrange a Firearm Transfer with the dealer. (We do not contact the dealer to arrange a transfer.)
- If you have questions about the transfer process on their end, ask them.
- Give them our fax number so they can send a copy of their FFL.
- Once you have arranged the transfer, give us the dealer's business name (the name on the license) so we will know where to ship your order.
- Any gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license; pawn shops and collectors may also have them.
- Your dealer may charge you for the Firearm Transfer. (The charge is between you and your dealer.)
To Speed Up Your Order
- During the checkout process, type the dealer's name in the Comments box.
- Write your Name, the gun, and the FFL name on any correspondence you send us.
- Send any paperwork together in one envelope if possible.
- It is best to find a dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order, but you can find one after you place the order if you tell us where the gun will be sent.
- We will hold your gun for about 10 days to give you time to find a dealer.
- If you have any problems or special circumstances, please email us and we'll address your concerns.
Once the gun is ready to pick up, INSPECT THE GUN THOROUGHLY to make sure it is what you ordered and that there are no problems with it.
If there is a problem DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER. Once you accept transfer, the gun is considered used.
FAX: 1 480 969 9687